8-week Fear of Public Speaking Workshop
Did you know that out of all the phobias out there, fear of public speaking is considered the highest? That most people fear public speaking more than they fear death? This fear is affecting 3 out of 4 people, or 75% of the population. Statistics show that the fear of public speaking cuts wages by 10% and inhibits promotion to management by 15%.
If your answer to any of the following questions is yes, consider joining our 8-week workshop for a time limited approach to build confidence in your ability to speak in public and further reduce your anxiety:
- Are you someone who is VULNERABLE to rejection and judgment by others?
- Do you WORRY about your mind going blank or awkward silences when addressing a group?
- Do you ultimately AVOID speaking up in meetings, presenting to clients/colleagues because you fear judgment?
- Are you AFRAID of an awkward silence in an audience?
- Do you experience anxiety symptoms that seem debilitating when just THINKING about speaking in public (nausea, panic attacks)?
- Is this fear GETTING IN THE WAY of being promoted, excelling in your career, and overall success in the work place/ social settings?
Over the course of this 8 weeks you will have the opportunity to practice public speaking with others in a safe and controlled environment, and learn tips/tools/tricks to conquer and face your fears. This approach utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (CBT) to help reduce the anxiety and panic associated with public speaking.
Join this group if you’re looking for a time limited approach to build confidence in your ability to speak in public and further reduce your anxiety.
Starting 10/23/19, Wednesdays at 6 to 7 PM, led by Dr. Michelle Litwer.
Click here to see more CBT workshops.